Monday, July 6, 2009

Cash made it to 3!

My nephew is ALL BOY and has already worried my sister to pieces! He has knocked out his front tooth, needed stitches after another fall, needed a biopsy, and almost drowned, all before his 3rd birthday. If this is any indication of what is to come, my sister is going to have her hands full.

On Sunday we helped Cash celebrate his 3rd birthday. He wanted a pirate party with a pumpkin cake. Go figure:). Here are pictures of the celebration.

Cash and his pirate pumpkin

pirate cupcakes

Arrrrrrr!


Mark and Tucker

Cash's friends

Cash and his mom

Uncle Matt and Cash

Me and Cam

Sweet Brayden

His smile says it all! He had a great third birthday.
I hope someone got him kneepads and a helmet so we can get him to a fourth!


2 comments:

Mark Saladin said...

What I great son he is...and we've been blessed with three! Just none quite like Cash!

chrisoneal said...

I love looking at the picutres of the boys. Even though I see them every week they look alot sweeter on film.