Monday, November 9, 2009

Totally not ready for another one!


I was dead set on having another child sooner than later....until this past week.
Nickole and Mark took Cooper and Cash to Walt Disney World for the week and we volunteered to watch Tucker. He is an 18 month old crazy man. He was into everything and showed Matt and I all the things that need to be baby proofed before Cam gets much older.

They were always on the go! Tucker would go in one direction (usually towards our pantry) and Cam would go in the other (usually toward the dog's bowls). We were so worn out last night from chasing them around all week, that we went to bed at 8:00.
If I start talking about having another one, please remind me of this post! I think it will be awhile:)

Here is one of the few pictures I had time to take. Double Trouble!

2 comments:

Pam Burrus said...

HAHAHA I need to remember to "borrow a kid" next time I think I'm ready for one. I was watching my niece (5years) and nephew (2 1/2) and Anna - and THAT was tough... not to mention - it was only like 30 minutes but felt like an eternity! How do people do it????

Mark Saladin said...

BTW, thanks??!!