Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our First Time Away From Cam


Last week we left Cam with his Papa and Grandma for a long weekend (Wednesday night till Monday afternoon) to help my brother in law, Mark, celebrate his 40th birthday in style. We went on a cruise to Mexico. I was so nervous and didn't know if I could actually leave Cam, but somehow I did it. We had such a great time! I realized that it's good to get away every once in a while to focus on your marriage. Not to mention, it's great for a little boy to be spoiled by his grandparents:). Thanks Papa and Grandma for watching him! Here are a few pictures of the trip.

Ready for Dinner!

Getting Ready for Dodgeball


In Action


Rock Climbing on the Boat


"I'm Beating You!"

Our Rides Around Cozumel

So pretty!

Happy Birthday Mark!

Don't Ask:)















No comments: