Monday, March 22, 2010

It's My Party!



We decided to invite family and a few friends to come celebrate Campbell's birthday on Saturday. The weather was gorgeous and Campbell had a great time being the center of attention.

Cash testing out the food


Nana and I decided to make his cake. Not too bad for someone who doesn't bake!

If you are born on St. Patrick's Day, you have to have a shamrock cake, right?

Every time they sing Happy Birthday, I get something good to eat:) I could get use to this!

Is cake a food group?

Tucker is helping him out:)

He was not happy when we decided he had enough (almost 1/2 the cake). In fact, as I was bathing him, he was eating little bits and pieces that were falling into the water. Gross!


We all had such a great time. Happy First Birthday Big Man!

No comments: