Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Fun!


On Saturday we packed Cam up bright and early and headed to Burt's Pumpkin Patch. Since Cam is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween, we figured he needed some on the job experience. He absolutely loved all the pumpkins and the hayride. I think his favorite part, however, was the pumpkin roll I let him taste on the way home. Yummy!

The Hay Ride

I like this one:)

Driving the tractor



Saturday Night we headed over to GiGi and Papa's for the barn raising party. That's right, a barn raising party. Let me tell you, it was the best barn raising party I have ever been to. I have only been to this one, but that's beside the point. We had such a great time dancing, eating, and enjoying the new barn.


The new barn


Cam's favorite toy!



GiGi and Shanna doing some Harper Valley PTA, Karaoke Style:)


Everyone had a great time.



No comments: