Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's Potty Time!


Cam has been sitting on his potty every time I potty for about 3 weeks now. He loves to go through all the motions, including wiping:). I guess it's time Daddy started taking him so he gets a male potty perspective.
Today I actually took off his clothes and let him really try to potty, and guess what? He did it! He was so proud of himself. I couldn't tell if he was more excited about actually peeing or the treat he got. I wish one skittle made he that happy!

1 comment:

Kasi Sexton said...

I'm totally and completely jealous! Hannah has teetee-ed in the potty ONE time; every other time we try to get her to go, she screams and refuses to sit. She will sit with clothes on, when it's her idea, or when she's certain she will get an M&M for doing so.

What is your secret??? Wanna potty train 2 kids at once? Surely that's easier than just one :o)