Monday, May 16, 2011

Big Boy Bed???


Cam loves his crib. From the first night he slept in it, it was love at first lay. He has never tried to climb out of it. In fact, he wants to climb in it all the time. That leads me to wonder, "Will he ever be ready for a big boy bed?'
I always heard to wait till they climb out of their crib before changing them over. Leave well enough alone. Well, if that's the case, he was probably be 35:).
A little while ago he did take a nap in his cousin's big boy bed and slept pretty well without getting out, but I think he sleeps more soundly in the crib. Do I convert the crib and risk loosing what little sleep we are getting now that we have an 8 week old? Do I leave him in the crib till his feet hang over the rails? What to do, what to do?

Cam snoozing in Tucker's train bed


No comments: