Monday, December 3, 2012

Whoops!

I think Matt learned a very valuable lesson this year: Never let me go get the tree by myself. 

As I was driving back from the farmer's market, I thought everyone was looking at me because of how beautiful my tree was. When I got home, I saw the same look they had on Matt's face. I smiled ear to ear and said, "I know, isn't it beautiful?" He answered with, "Oh My Goodness! How am I suppose to get that in the house? It's huge!" I guess it looked a lot smaller hanging with all the other trees outside.

 I just turned up the Christmas music to drown out Matt's grunting and grumbling and it went up without a hitch. It is beautiful and smells delicious! 



We still have lots of ornaments and the bow to add but I think it's coming along just fine. Hopefully taking it down after Christmas will be easier than putting it up!

No comments: