Friday, June 28, 2013

Pearly Whites


Matt and I have very different views on the dentist. I love it! Matt unfortunately...not so much. He goes every six months because our sweet hygienist, Mrs. Kimmie makes his appointments while he in the office. Otherwise, he would not go at all.

I worried that our children would take their daddy's position about my "heaven on Earth" and whine and complain the whole time (and weeks before and after). I am so happy they did not. 
Cam has been twice now and loves it as much as me. He loves Mr. Thirsty, Mrs. Kimmie's water gun, the orange flavored polish, and the cool glasses he gets to wear. Harper watched her brother and could not wait for her turn. She did awesome!

The best part about the trip was how healthy and perfect their little teeth are. I am a proud Mama!



No comments: