Saturday, March 8, 2014

Down, Set, Hut!

Campbell has been begging to play tackle football forever. We have detoured him with t-ball for a few years, but this year that didn't work. He put his cleat down and said, "No more t-ball!" We decided that it was time to sign him up for football. Not tackle, but flag (I'm not crazy:).

Matt was a little nervous about coaching the Spider Dogs (they chose their own name), but he is doing such a great job teaching the kids how to play and be good sports. I have been so impressed with how he is handling those little 4 and 5 year olds.

Cam is having a blast.  He loves it so much and I am so proud of how hard he is working. He even got the Hustle Award for his effort! I'm hoping that he gets football out of his system before he is old enough for tackle, but I'm not going to worry about that now.

Look at him go!
Having a blast
Me and the coach

Cam's biggest fan

team huddle
The whole crew



No comments: