Wednesday, June 17, 2009

3 months already?


I cannot believe that my little guy is three months old today. People always say they grow up too fast and now I believe them. He has changed so much since we brought him home. He is becoming a little boy! I can't help but think that before I know it he will be walking, talking, and eventually going to college:). It's exciting but a little sad at the same time. A part of me wants him to stay so little and sweet forever.
The past three months have truly been the best time of my life. Matt and I are completely in love with that little man and feel so blessed that God chose us to raise him.

2 comments:

Kasi Sexton said...

Oh my gosh! I totally know what you mean! I can't believe it's been over 3 months now that we came to visit you guys at the hospital! It truly feels like yesterday!

andie said...

I can't either! I just want him to stay little forever!