Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My child's new toy

I am trying to not hold Cam too often because I don't want him to be a complete "momma's boy," but there are only so many places to put a 3 month old. He will stay on the floor for a little while but then gets bored with his little gym and wants up. He has outgrown his swing and is not quite big enough for his Bumbo. We decided to put Campbell in the exersaucer to see how he liked it and it seems to be doing the trick. He stayed in it for about 20 minutes today smiling and giggling. I couldn't help but take a few pictures.
If anyone has any other suggestions of other modes of entertainment, let me know!




1 comment:

Kasi Sexton said...

Hannah LOVES her exersaucer! Loves it, loves it, loves it! And I love it because it allows me to do things around the house, like clean bathrooms, prepare her breakfast, or even eat a bite myself!

We also have a jumpy thingie (not sure what it's called exactly) and she likes that too. My friend's son Mason LOVES his jumpy-thingie... he just bounces and bounces in it! So when Cam gets a little older, maybe something to consider??? Mason's legs are super strong because of the jumpie-thingie (Hannah just sits there and looks at me like "ok Mom, now what?")