Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday America!





I love the 4th of July! Besides the whole independence thing, it's also a holiday that involves a long weekend, no gifts, warm weather, friends, and food. What could be better?

We celebrated our Nation's birthday by hanging out in our neighborhood on Saturday. We missed the bike parade this year due to nap issues, but we did make it to the pool party.




Saturday night we went with Mark, Nickole, and the boys to watch fireworks at River Green. They had a live band, jumpies, and fair food. It was lots of fun. I thought Cam would be afraid of the fireworks, but I was wrong. He kept signing and saying more.


Matt with all the boys:)

The Band

My Faves!

watching his first fireworks

I kind of like him:)

The best family photo I could get:)

Sunday and Monday were spent cooking out with friends and staying cool by the pool. We had such a great relaxing long weekend.



1 comment:

Nick, Jennifer & Ava said...

So Stinkin Cute! Wish we lived closer...him and Bennett would have so much fun together!