Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cam turns 3 and Harper turns 1...all in one weekend!


We started out the day with birthday muffins for all.

Happy 1st Birthday Little Bit!

Happy 3rd Birthday Cam Man!

Next, we headed to Catch Air for Cam's party. Both of my babies had a blast. Cam and Harper played and played. Cam jumped, slid, danced, ran, and then did it all again. Harper ran around the place till she wore herself out.

Dancing it out:)

Dance party with Daddy

All my friends came to celebrate

Harper loved the inflatables

His dinosaur cake
Yummy!


We then headed back to our house to have some BBQ and celebrate Harper's first birthday with the family. It was a pretty low key evening. The best part was definitely her cake.

It started out harmless

I even offered to share with Mama

then it got bad

Try some Cam!

Not slowing down

The end result (thanks Gigi for bathing me:)
Happy Birthday, My Sweet Little Girl!

No comments: