Sunday, June 6, 2010

Babies Can Read????

My name is Andrea Stell and I have a problem. I fell victim to an infomercial:). Ever since I saw the commercial for the Babies Can Read program I wanted it. I want to see if it is magically going to teach my 14 month old son how to read Weathering Heights. So...I ordered it. It was not cheap, but I could not help myself.
I'll get Cam to send you an email in a few weeks to let you know how he's doing with it:).

P.S. I ordered the Babies Can Learn Spanish as well (I know, I'm a sucker:). So if you want your email in Spanish, just let me know.

Here is the link if you want to check it out!
http://www.yourbabycanread.com/#back

3 comments:

Pam Burrus said...

HAHAHAH SUCKER!!! I've watched it and wanted it too, but it seems it requires babies to actually watch the TV and AC just has no interest in the TV.

Let me know how it works!

andie said...

Cam doesn't either, but hopefully he will get something from it:) A mom can hope!

Kasi Sexton said...

I want Cam to write Hannah a book in spanish (but it has to have some construction words in it so Joshua can translate for us). Pictures included :o)

(I am anxious to hear if it works too! I've heard that you really have to work, and work, AND work with your kiddo... let me know!)