Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waumba Land



Some people may call us crazy or overprotective, but Matt and I made a decision to keep Cam out of any daycare until he was at least a year old. We didn't want to chance him getting ear infections and other junk until he was big enough to handle it.
We are very lucky to have Emily stay with Cam at our house when Matt and I are working. She is so good with him. He loves her and treats her like part of the family.
I digressed:)
On Sunday, instead of watching the service from home or one of us going, we loaded Cam up and took him to Waumba Land. We filled out the paper work and Matt took him back ( I couldn't do it without getting upset:). I thought it would be about 15 minutes till our number was flashed on the screen to come and get him, but I was wrong. He did great! He stayed the whole time with a great report. Hopefully next week will be just as successful.

Ready to Go!


3 comments:

Pam Burrus said...

haha I dont think you are overprotective at all... I have no intentions of putting AC in a day care or nursery until she's ready to go to school hahaha. But 10 months and hasn't even had a runny nose, so there is definitely something to it. Glad he liked it there!!

Kasi Sexton said...

I couldn't agree more! Hannah was 14 months old when we finally enrolled her in PMO (Parents Morning Out). Up until then, she barely had a runny nose! But after that point, I think she pretty much caught everything that came through the doors! I'm so glad he did so well!

Nick, Jennifer & Ava said...

We love Waumba Land (at Buckhead Church). Ava started when she was 2 years, and Bennett finally had his first visit at 11months, so we are right there with you.