Saturday, September 17, 2011

6 months already?



I know I have said it a hundred times, but girls are so different than boys. While Cam was content with being a baby, I feel Harper wants to skip it altogether. She is completely crawling. I'm not talking military crawling, I'm talking full on crawling. She has 2 teeth half way in on the bottom. She will drink from a straw, and almost prefers it. We had to lower her crib not too long ago all the way down because she is pulling herself up. She is getting so big too soon! Is it too much to ask for her to stay little and snuggly for a few more years?


Harper loves her brother, even when he's not too thrilled with her. She watches him all the time, laughs when he is being silly, and even copies his screams. I will have to video it. It's pretty cute.

Trying to stand without holding on to anything.

She is truly the sweetest little girl. She smiles and laughs all the time. She sleeps well and eats even better. She is currently in 6-9 month clothes and a size 4 diaper. Her hair is coming in a little more and sticks straight up. It's too cute.

Oh, how we love her!

No comments: