Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's that time of year!

That's right, it comes every year. As much as I enjoy watching Keeping up the Kardashian's and other mindless television, they will have to wait. As much as I enjoy hanging out with my husband, I will have to "share" him with his other love. Yep, football season has official started.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting together with friends and "watching " the game, (this usually entails lots of eating and talking with the other girls). 4 days a week is just too much! I would like to have a talk with the people who decided college football should be played on Thursday and all day Saturday and Pro should be played Monday and all day Sunday. Can they squeeze them in all in one day...just a suggestion.
I don't think it's changing anytime soon.

Since Matt is at the game tonight (watching Georgia lose to South Caroline, Yikes!), I will sneak in a few episodes of Team Mom and post a few pics of my sweet family dressed up for the game last week.


Can you see the excitement in Matt's eyes. Just don't talk to him when Georgia loses. It's not pretty!

No comments: