Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Getting Schooled

I cannot believe that I have a little boy old enough to go to preschool. He has been looking forward to this since last year and would ask all the time if he could go to school like Tucker (his cousin). Well, the time has come and he is beside himself.

No tears!
No whining!
No looking back!

He is going to "Tucker's School," John's Creek Christian 2 days a week from 9:30-1:00. He comes home telling me everything. From which of his friends cried to what songs they sing to what snack was that day. He is in Heaven!


Ready to go!

His sweet teachers, Mrs. Stephanie and Mrs. Linda

Playing with his new friends

See ya later!

I feel like I am going to turn around and it's going to be time to drop him off for college. Time...slow down!
.

No comments: